GW2 Fashion Week
Cael Razorfang, Necromancer:
- Head: None
- Shoulders: Conjurer Mantle/None
- Chest: Masquerade Raiment/Magus Coat
- Hands: Conjurer Gloves/ Feathered Gloves
- Legs: Masquerade Leggings/Ascalonian Performer Pants
- Feet: Conjurer Shoes/Aurora Shoes
- Backpiece: Light of Dwayna
- White Gold
- Beacon of Light/Komalie’s Sacrificial Blade
Cael is a character that is, well, dead. She’s meant to be rather ghostly in appearance, since that’s essentially what she is. Just because she died doesn’t mean she can’t still wander Tyria :)
she looks really angry. I bet she will have a lot of fun during halloween ;]
Okay, decided to whip this up because of the following reasons:
1) I get this question a lot. Apparently there are a ton of folks out there that are really new to paypal and while I don’t mind helping, having a good reference page for folks that shows you exactly what to do will cut down the time I spend explaining it.
2) I’ve had two flags on my account in the past year because no one check the “No Shipping Required” box. So Paypal comes to me and says “Hey you didn’t ship our their thing!!!” but I do digital commissions…there’s nothing to ship! So this step is really important!
3) I often have to give out my Paypal email over and over for this and I figured having it in one spot might help!
There will be a new page on my blog with these images and I’ll try to keep them up to date if Paypal happens to change their format! Hope this helps you guys!
(Interested in commissioning me? Check out this page here!)
Putting this on my art blog ‘fo my folks.
NEVER MENTION ANTHRO CHARACTERS, FURAFFINITY/DEVIANTART/INKBUNNY/ETC., ANYTHING OF AN ADULT NATURE OR ANYTHING EVEN MILDLY QUESTIONABLE (EVEN AVOID THINGS LIKE TRANSGENDER). PAYPAL IS A SHITTY SERVICE AND WILL LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT DOWN WITH ALL THE MONEY INSIDE IF THIS HAPPENS.
Oh my god, seriously???
Commission for Taurenman1991 on furaffinity.
I love how this one came out!
It looks best on dark BG, that’s why I didn’t do a transparent bg this time.
*Animal Planet narrator voice*
Following the migration of the Blue Dorito, we now observe another unusual event. The Blue Dorito is changing its colors to adapt to other regions, withstanding low or high temperatures. Its speculated that this phenomenon occurs to perform a selection of stronger individuals. It was noted that Doritos that can’t change their colors on those roaming bags are often bullyied by the larger group of different color Doritos.
On this occasion, the Doritos changed to a red coloration (going through tones of yellow and purple sometimes) to “stand on lava” and hunt for another bigger mob, the Megadestroyer (commonly known as ‘Mega D’ among the passerby).
Ultimately, the bag, now of Red Doritos, managed to hunt and destroy the defenseless dragon champion, carving it and claiming ‘meh, all blues and greens’ or ‘all trash’. For now we continue to study this fantastic phenomenon happening across Tyria and studying its consequences to the world.
Went to Spelunker’s Delve to test if I can jump with a charr and at least in that puzzle not stepping over the edge or misjudging where I need to land was a lot easier than I anticipated. Whether I can do tougher puzzles with smaller landings remains to be seen. I think I run into problems mainly when I look at my character’s feet instead of going by gut feeling and camera view…?
I still suck on slopes, though. :D? Like, I slip with a charr even more than I do with any other character.